Stabilis Professional Services, Inc. (a recruiting division of Core Resource Group) is looking for a Learning Management System Specialist for their client in New Haven, CT.
Responsible for implementation and administration of Learning Management System (LMS) for organization. Creates training projects for volunteer member training and certification programs in a wide variety of media. Ensures that all learning opportunities are consistent in design and functionality as well as instructionally sound.
Systems / Technical Knowledge:
- Creates training projects for volunteer member training and certification programs in a wide variety of media. Ensures all online/distance and/or blended learning opportunities are consistent.
- Configures LMS application and functional workflow for course creation and audit training. Monitors and edits data to ensure accuracy of the system. Makes changes/updates to assessment and repairs errors.
- Works collaboratively with Subject Matter Experts to develop learning objectives into dynamic training courses to advance end user competencies with testing components, certification, and hierarchical metric tracking.
- Ensures all content meets company branding style guidelines.
- Provides support and identifies, researches, and resolves LMS user questions and issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prior experience with learning management systems and online tools with proficiency in eLearning development production and authoring tools such as Articulate, Storyline, and Camtasia.
- Experience managing, manipulating, and optimizing multimedia content, including audio, video, graphics, photos/images, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Saba.
- 3-5 years of experience with curriculum development, instructional methods, course facilitation and assessment.
- Strong experience and familiarity with internet navigation and publishing.
- Experience performing graphic/user interface design and creating graphics for eLearning courseware, presentations, and print materials.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field.